niedziela, 10 listopada 2013

In the time before time...

Hello and welcome to Cichowski's Design Things Blog. The title is pretty self-explanatory, isin't it? I created this blog to mostly post my sketches on it which I will be doing for practice/fun. I should have really done this a long time ago, but you know... lack of time, laziness and stuff... I would also like to post my research about product/industrial/graphic design which I will try to squash into my already busy sixth year of high school. So, that's about it, folks! Enjoy! 

Oh, and one more thing. Please do not copy my sketches without asking me first, although I don't think any of them will be as good that you guys would like to steal them, but just in case you happen to find something that looks ingenious, please do not use it for your own purposes before consulting with the artist. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz