niedziela, 17 listopada 2013

Interesting Public Seating Design

These are interesting seats that I found on the internet. These will help me in developing my train station seating design I have to come up with for my practice design assignment. We were issued image boards for inspiration, but they aren't really any inspiring...


I like this one because it has nice curves on the sides of the support. 


The simple design and functional flexibility attracted me to this one.


I like the armrest on this one. The shape looks very interesting.


I like the seat drying function on this seat.


This must be one of the best make-people-laugh benches I've ever seen. I'm encouraged to use it just by looking at it and it makes me laugh. It's even shaped like a smiley face!






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz